This Career Center is a service of the Arkansas Bankers Association and is free to all ABA members!
E-mail your job postings to the Communications Department, or fax to 501.376-9243.
November 25, 2013
Commercial Loan Assistant I- One Banc, Little Rock, Arkansas
General Description: Prepares loans for closing, closes loans, and disburses funds. Maintains loan files. Basic Qualifications: High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; E.G. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. More information about this opening
November 25, 2013
Commercial Loan Assistant II- One Banc, Little Rock, Arkansas
General Description: Prepares loans for closing, closes loans, and disburses funds. Maintains loan files. Basic Qualifications:
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; E.G. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, At least 12 months experience as a Commercial Loan Assistant II or above. More information about this opening
November 19, 2013
Arkansas Bankers Association
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The incumbent provides marketing support for the various events and educational opportunities that the ABA offers to its membership. Ensures that all items created and/or purchased are of the highest quality and accurate as this reflects on the image and professionalism of the ABA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide creative design for event brochures and promotional materials including, but not limited to live events, webinars, and government relations events. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
2. Develop and/or order signage for all events including, but not limited to conferences, seminars, golf tournaments, and silent auction. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
3. Create and order all sponsorship materials including, but not limited to lanyards, key cards, name badges, certificates and giveaways. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
4. Responsible for the organization of various trade shows offered by the ABA including signage, giveaways and drawings, and vendor/attendee interactions. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
5. Event Marketing: Develop target audience through database management. Objective is to increase attendance of past attendees and create participation from banks and individuals that haven't been involved in ABA events. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
6. Educate members on Imis database. Encourage members to utilize the software to manage their profiles, register for events, and to be more active with membership capabilities. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
7. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Prefer College degree in Marketing, Communication or related field. Proficiency with InDesign, MS Office, Photoshop or similar software products.Some travel required.
A full job description and requirements are available here.
November 4, 2013
Bank of the Ozarks- Job Title: VP/Commercial Lender
Job Purpose and Scope:
The origination, servicing, and collection of commercial loans.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Origination of commercial loans
2. Servicing of commercial loans
3. Collecting for commercial loans
4. Accurately analyzing financial statements
5. Accurately determine and document asset liability and collateral risk
6. Business development
7. Regularly exercise discretion and judgment in the performance of the other essential job functions
8. Maintain good punctuality and attendance to work
9. Travel on Company business
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Ability to accurately analyze financial statements and cash flows
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Computer skills
4. Ability to work without close supervision
5. Solid knowledge of lending regulations, policies and practices
6. Ability to determine asset liability and collateral risk
7. Business development skills
8. Understanding of the appraisal process and ability to adequately review appraisals
9. Understanding of legal entities and how to properly protect bank’s interest in collateral
10. Ability to drive an automobile
1. Minimum four (4) years’ experience as a commercial lender
2. Valid drivers’ license with good driving record
3. Bachelor’s degree.
For more information and to apply: