GET OUT THE VOTE!
2022 Mid-Year elections are vitally important at both the state and federal level! To ensure that candidates are elected that understand our industry and appreciate our needs when it comes to opposing or supporting industry-related bills, YOU MUST VOTE!
It is especially important that you vote in the Primary Election!
- State Constitutional Officers: Governor, Lt. Governor, Treasurer, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and Auditor.
- State Senate: All seats
- State House of Representatives: All seats
- U.S. Senate: John Boozman: View Senator Boozman - Banking Issues
- U.S. House of Representatives: Rick Crawford, French Hill, Bruce Westerman, Steve Womack
- Vote by Mail/Absentee Ballot: Request by May 17th for Primary and November 1st for General. How to request an absentee ballot
- Early Voting: Starts May 9th for Primary and October 24 for General.
- Vote in Person: May 24th for Primary and November 8th for General.
- Voting Requirements: Check Voting Requirements HERE.